How & Why
- Volles Haus und rege Diskussionen beim CAST-Seminar "Sichere Software entwickeln"
- CAST-Seminar: Sichere Software entwickeln - Erfahrungen, Methoden, Werkzeuge am 25. April 2013
New service offer:
- Lost iPhone? Lost Passwords! (2011-02-09)
- Designing privacy-aware online social networks - A reflective socio-technical approach.
- Angriffsflächen von Alleskönnern. Smart Devices im Produktionsumfeld. (IT-Sicherheit 1/2013)
- Supporting Security Engineering at Design Time with Adequate Tooling. (CSE'12, Paphos)
- SecEPM: A Security Engineering Process Model for Electronic Business Processes. (ICEBE'12, Hangzou)
- Point-and-Shoot Security Design: Can We Build Better Tools for Developers? (NSPW'12, Bertinoro)
Breaking Systems to Improve Them
But is it secure, too? Our security test lab answers this question for a wide range of IT products, services and infrastructures. Established in 2004 as a unit of research & development lab of Fraunhofer SIT, the test lab integrates research with services.
We break systems to improve them, systematically. Our staff is capable of analyzing security even under adverse conditions such as in a black-box test.We do not believe in automation. What you will get is a carefully written report of our findings, an interpretation of results, and specific recommendations. Or even a certificate if we are happy with what we see.
Please find contacts in our guidelines section.