How & Why
- CAST-Workshop Sichere Software entwickeln am 12. November 2015
- ASSD 2015 – 1st Int. Workshop on Agile Secure Software Development (submission deadline: 2015-04-15)
- 2. CAST-Seminar Sichere Software entwickeln - Erfahrungen, Methoden, Werkzeuge am 15. Mai 2014
- Hiwi-Job: Entwicklung von Werkzeugen für das Secure Software Engineering (2013-07-25)
- Idea: Usable Platforms for Secure Programming - Mining Unix for Insight and Guidelines. (ESSoS'16)
- Security Analysis of TrueCrypt. (BSI, 2015)
- Sicherheitsanalyse TrueCrypt. (BSI, 2015)
- Studying the Effects of SNS Users’ Alternative Privacy Strategies With an Activity Tracking Tool. (CSCW'15 workshop)
- An Asset to Security Modeling? Analyzing Stakeholder Collaborations Instead of Threats to Assets. (NSPW'14)
Breaking Systems to Improve Them
But is it secure, too? Our security test lab answers this question for a wide range of IT products, services and infrastructures. Established in 2004 as a unit of research & development lab of Fraunhofer SIT, the test lab integrates research with services.
We break systems to improve them, systematically. Our staff is capable of analyzing security even under adverse conditions such as in a black-box test.We do not believe in automation. What you will get is a carefully written report of our findings, an interpretation of results, and specific recommendations. Or even a certificate if we are happy with what we see.