How & Why
- Can Security Become a Routine? A Study of Organizational Change in an Agile Software Development Group. (CSCW'17)
- Emission statt Transaktion: Weshalb das klassische Datenschutzparadigma nicht mehr funktioniert. (Forum Privatheit)
- An In-Depth Study of More Than Ten Years of Java Exploitation. (CCS'16)
- Penetration Tests a Turning Point in Security Practices? Organizational Challenges and Implications in a Software Development Team. (2nd WSIW)
- First-time Security Audits As a Turning Point? Challenges for Security Practices in an Industry Software Development Team. (CHI'16 EA)
Breaking Systems to Improve Them
But is it secure, too? Our security test lab answers this question for a wide range of IT products, services and infrastructures. Established in 2004 as a unit of research & development lab of Fraunhofer SIT, the test lab integrates research with services.
We break systems to improve them, systematically. Our staff is capable of analyzing security even under adverse conditions such as in a black-box test.We do not believe in automation. What you will get is a carefully written report of our findings, an interpretation of results, and specific recommendations. Or even a certificate if we are happy with what we see.